LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Los Fiscos appts,PDC?
Posted by: Lisa - Jane ()
Date: December 11, 2003 12:00AM

can anyone tell me about these appts, booked as a last minute xmas/new year hols, travel agent overlooked the fact that we have a child in a wheelchair...to late to change but gather these appts at top of very steep hill in old PDC, can anyone shed any light please as to whether this is the case and whether a 9 stone woman can push a wheelchair comfortably up and down this hill??!!
Can you also tell me if any english church services for kids here please?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Los Fiscos appts,PDC?
Posted by: onewatt ()
Date: December 13, 2003 12:36PM

We stayed in these apartments last new year and they are nice and clean, staff are friendly and helpful and has a restaurant if you wish to choose to eat in there. We were on a B&B basis, but got a bit fed up of same food day in day out. Food is not brilliant, but is self service so you can get as much or as little as you want. Access to pool and entertainment areas will be very difficult for you with a wheelchair as there are several steep steeps to there. If you can for easiness, ask for an apartment overlooking front reception as it is more accesible, however, you would obviously need a ground floor as steps to upper level. The location of aparments is at top end of the old town, however, everywhere in old town is relatively steep anyway.

Re: Los Fiscos appts,PDC?
Posted by: Lisa - Jane ()
Date: December 14, 2003 12:44AM

Thank you for coming back to me, the catalogue picture is taken from poolside and does'nt show any steps nor mention them either!!Good advanced warning i will get travel agents to contact them on monday. Is the entertainment area near reception or will we get merciful peace there?!

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum