LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Replacement Furniture
Posted by: smiffy ()
Date: April 09, 2008 09:35AM

Hi,

I am looking to replace an old 3 piece suite & two single beds. Can anyone tell me if single divan (drawer) beds (as opposed to the metal frame ones I have seen advertised) are available on the island or would I be better buying in the UK & transporting to Lanzarote? If they are available where is the best place to buy & any approx costs.
Also I remember a earlier thread mentioning Absolut ( I think) for leather suites. Can anyone give me any idea of costs & if this is the best place to go.
Also do Absolut deliver?

Many thanks in advance for any replies.

Smiffy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Replacement Furniture
Posted by: sirharry ()
Date: April 27, 2008 04:34AM

Absolute are good and they do deliver...their beds are expensive but lovely and there sofas are beautiful and well made....letter soafs start around 1,000 Euros.

There is a big funiture shop just by Absolute in fact next door to Cash and Carry electrical and Ikea...they have everything you will want in there.

Good luck

Harry

Posted by: s5hez ()
Date: April 27, 2008 06:07PM

Hi Smiffy

I bought my sofa's from Absolute and am very pleased with them, we got 2 leather 3 seaters, one is a sofa bed and i think they cost around 1600 euro, they delivered the next day for free and took away all the packaging, highly recommended.

Beds and mattress's seem expensive, i've just replaced my double with an ikea one which was good value for money but they wanted 80euro delivery so i contacted 'man with a van' in the gazette and he picked it up and delivered it for 45 euro's.

Hope this helps.
s5hez

Posted by: smiffy ()
Date: April 28, 2008 02:04PM

Thanks for the replies I am in Lanza next week & will take a look in the recommended stores. I'll let you know how I get on.

Thanks again.

Smiffy

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum