Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

PDC Harbour re-development
Posted by: robsam28 ()
Date: April 10, 2008 10:15PM

We are regular visitors to PDC old town and stay in the same apartment on the harbour front on Calle los Enfantes. I have read and heard rumours about the re-development of the harbour area. We are due to arrive the next time on 28th September and worried that our holiday will be dis-rupted by noise etc...
Please can someone advise me of the present situation with regard to the re-development (does it actually exist or is it a rumour) and what the situation is expected to be when we arrive. If necessary we will stay further up the hill or maybe just outside PDC.

Thanks in advance

Re: PDC Harbour re-development
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: April 11, 2008 12:18AM

The development is definitely up and running - part of the car park in the Old Town has been cordoned off now. I can't comment on the noise pollution - although I've not noticed noise on my travels around, my mind has been on other things. Hopefully someone else can comment? Oz maybe?

Elle xx

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum