Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

webcam in playa blanca
Posted by: jonpum3 ()
Date: April 11, 2008 04:01PM

Hola,
Does anyone know if there are any webcams in Playa Blanca?

Re: webcam in playa blanca
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: April 11, 2008 07:59PM

Not as yet Jon. There was one with a view up the promenade, but it didn't last long. There's at least 2 that i know are in the process... but not sure when they'll be live.

Elle xx

Date: April 12, 2008 01:13PM

Gracias Elle. Will watch out for them.
Jon

Date: April 12, 2008 02:22PM

Watch this space Keith winking smiley

Date: April 14, 2008 02:03PM

LOL Jane - it would just depress you hon... until you could get back out again.

Bad idea Flash. All you'd see is Guido on guard duty - or me & Alan in our cozzies - that would be enough to kill tourism off in Lanzarote for good! Tell you what - we'll mount in on a pole, and point it towards your place instead.

Elle xx

Date: April 14, 2008 05:14PM

It's always been tradition to find a webcam when on holiday and phone our work office. We all do it. However, after an extensive search, I couldn't find one in Playa Blanca at all. I could have a drive up to Costa Teguise one day just to check in with my work colleagues.

I could always break tradition and not check in LOL

Joking apart, it would be great for your tourism to have a webcam there. It's amazing how many people you see stood in front of the cam's on their mobile phones talking to people back home.

I like to watch the resort for a few weeks before I go - it allows me to stretch the holiday out LOL!!

Date: April 15, 2008 05:56PM

You're missing out on anything today Jane. It's grey and windy.

Should be better by August for you!

Elle xx

PS: Las Brisas? You'll possibly have heard our friend Allan Day singing then.

Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: April 16, 2008 03:54PM

Aug Sept is a great time to go! Obviously you could pay 3 times as much for a flight to get half the sun at xmas........!!

Been over the august bank hol for last 3 year and if anything TOO hot!!

I always like going mid late June as it cools down at night!

Amazed no webcam in PB - we always check the ones at ski resorts befoe going!

Date: May 12, 2008 11:38AM

Hi every one. I've had an email from a chap called Rafael. He suggested that the webcams at Marina Rubicon yacht marina are very good, but they've not shown any interest in putting them on the internet. He runs the lanzarote-webcam.com website. He says that if lots of people email the marina they'll probably agree to have their webcam posted on his website. This seems like a good idea. Would it be possible for people to start emailing the marina to see if they'll allow this?

Date: June 17, 2008 01:39PM

If everyone could email the marina, they might consider letting Rafael Perez at lanzarote-webcam.com put the webcam on his site. You need to email info@marinarubicon.com

Let's get Playa Blanca and Lanzarote firmly on the web!!

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum