LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Nightlife - Where to go?
Posted by: TD ()
Date: January 10, 2004 03:55PM

We're going to Puerto del Carmen on Monday and it'll be our third trip to Lanzarote. Does anyone know of new (or old) good places to visit nighttime? We have been to quite many places in El Centro Atlantico, but this time we're staying closer to the Old Town. Anyone know of any nice pubs or bars there? We're 28 + 31 yrs old, no children, and we sometimes find it difficult to find the right place to go. Usually we end up in an empty bar with huge drinks ("Special offer!"winking smiley, just because someone on the street put us there ; )
The Hippodrome was rather empty last time we stayed in PDC (2002).
Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance. //Tess

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nightlife - Where to go?
Posted by: Val ()
Date: January 10, 2004 08:27PM

Hiya,

I loved 'Charlies Bar' in the EC Atlantico. Maybe I'm biased because i'm Irish but I found it brilliant. They have great bands on in there that play all the up to date music etc and theres a great atmosphere in the place. I also liked 'Louisianna Bar' and My favourite bar of all was 'Paradise Club'above Harley Rock in PDC. I've been to PDC twice before and both times loved this bar. The staff make great efforts to include everyone in drinking games etc and will any friends i've made whilst over there, I met in there.

Hope this helps.....

Enjoy
Valerie :,)

Re: Nightlife - Where to go?
Posted by: TD ()
Date: January 10, 2004 09:02PM

Thanks Val! I will check these places out!

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum