LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Hotel Timanfaya Palace
Posted by: Sarah Cather ()
Date: January 11, 2004 06:23PM

This is our first time in Lanzarote .
We have booked a week in February staying at the Hotel Timanfaya Palace .
Has anyone stayed there , and what is the weather like at that time of the year .

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hotel Timanfaya Palace
Posted by: T W ()
Date: February 02, 2004 11:27PM

Sarah,

I have many friends who have stayed at the Timanfaya Palace and thoroughly enjoyed it, it is part of the H10 group of hotels and as a rule most of these offer a very good standard. You are literally a two minute walk from one of the nicest beaches in Playa Blanca and the promenade that will take you into town. As for the weather its mixed cloudy&sunny but warm(although last few days mainly sunny) I can verify this I live 1 mile from T Palace .I am sure you will have a great time and should you eat out I recommend the Romantica restaurant for fish and grilled meats, food and service is great (its upstairs above pizzeria near the central taxi rank).

Enjoy!

Posted by: Annie ()
Date: February 06, 2004 11:54PM

Ditto!!

Posted by: HG ()
Date: February 10, 2004 11:17PM

Ditto!!! Stayed at H10 Rubicon Palace which was excellent standard. Walked past the Timanfaya on the promenade on the way to town. Looked great!! Enjoy your stay - I am sure you will!

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum