LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Where can i get baby food in Lanzarote?
Posted by: ppbooth ()
Date: January 13, 2004 09:26PM

Thinking of visiting the island soon. Anyone know how easy it is to get sealed baby food on the island? Anyone have any advise about taking a 10month old abroad?
Many thanks.
Paul

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where can i get baby food in Lanzarote?
Posted by: paul ()
Date: January 15, 2004 04:29PM

you can get baby food eveywhere as in the uk take one of those sun canopys [like a half open tent] they cost about a tenner and are free standing and very light. the sun is strong all year too much for a baby so be careful and happy holidays

Posted by: Melissa ()
Date: January 16, 2004 06:57PM

The chemists in Lanzarote are very helpful. They stock foods and juices. Baby foods are easy to come by, but british makes are expensive.

Our son has severe food allergies so we had take all of his with us, he was 13mnths at the time. But we did run out of his foods and found restaurants etc very helpful.

Posted by: angela poxon ()
Date: January 28, 2004 06:54PM

NETTO is an international supermarket stocking HEINZ baby food!

Posted by: Jackie J ()
Date: March 13, 2004 09:01PM

I tend to take all my food with me in a great big holdall as hand luggage. I've found the price of baby food in Lanza to be a bit extortionate for my liking. If any of you are needing SMA formula you may take that with you too as SMA do not sell formula anywhere on the Canaries or Spain.

Jackie

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum