LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Hello again
Posted by: freedoddy ()
Date: April 14, 2008 11:56PM

Hi all, I used to use this forum a few years ago under my old username "Chris Dodd". I'm heading back over there in a few weeks (if they let me in after what happened last time) so gonna be scouting about here for some up to date info in the meantime.
Good to see you still here Simon H! ;-)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hello again
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: April 15, 2008 03:05AM

Hi there Chris - so come on... spill the beans... what happened last time? The gossips among us need to know!

Elle xx

Date: April 15, 2008 09:05PM

Hi Elle. Its not so much what happened on my visit to PDC, more what happened on here afterwards. Lets just say that the creation of the "miscellanea" section of the forum was a direct result. lol.

I just voiced a few opinions about some of the PR's (as many others have done in the past) and encountered a few of the most unsavoury of them on here. I got dogs abuse and the forum was splattered with more asterisks you can shake a stick at! So, the miscellanea section was created for the workers to chat in there, so as not to put new users off.

I'm still deciding whether to bring my superglue with me (a present for the locks on my favourite camera shop) but don't know if its still there! ;-)

I actually had abeer with the "Legendary Simon H" in Bottles Bar on my last visit there...back when he was just plain, old, "Simon H"

Date: April 15, 2008 11:53PM

Right, just booked it half an hour ago.

We're staying at the Jable Bemudas apartments. Cheap and cheerful but have thoroughly checked out the reviews and it seems as good a place as any...exellent reviews to be honest. So, we're looking forward to it.

I'll refrain from asking the age old "Whats the weather like at the minute" question. ha ha.

Had an excellent time there last time.

Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: April 16, 2008 10:40AM

I remember that Chris! Was fantastic thread! Every slapper in town was rating there favourite barman!

Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: April 16, 2008 12:01PM

Just bumped up your finest hours on the misc. forum chris! Jeez its bloody hard reading! The one involving Paula at only 3 pages is worth a read!

Date: April 16, 2008 11:22PM

Hey Simon and Will2 (were you Will1 back in those days?) ;-)
I notice BillandPam still use this place too.

Staying a bit too far away to have Bottles Bar as your local aren't you Simon? Still, you can have too much of a good thing I guess!

I can't believe that the old stuff is still listed Will!!!

I'll have to take a ganders at that.

Been busy pestering www.tenerife-uncovered.com for a few years as they're a decent bunch..although not been to Tenerife since Dec 2004.

Date: April 17, 2008 12:29AM

Just had a browse through Will and think my finest work is located in the following thread..

[www.lanzaroteisland.com]

For anyone that takes a look, i'm much mellower these days, I promise! ;-)

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum