Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Re: bbq's
Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: April 25, 2008 10:56AM

Well Josie if am going to have the burgers pretty rare don't really want to be using cheaper cuts....!!

Plus to avoid flare ups on the barbie don't to much fat on the meat.

However much prefer sirloin to fillet if having steak straight up! Great flavour.

Bridget - when you say the bbq is rusty - are you talking about the metal grill rack?

Like many of the villas we have a built in bbq in the corner outside and if some numpty like my sister has left the metal rack out for a month or two will be slightly rusty and cover in calima sand and stuff. All you need is a one of those metal wool clothes that you use when your pans have got burnt stuff stuck or even better one of those wire wool brushes and scrub away with some hot water and fairy for five mins.

Plus one you have got the barbie good and hot make sure you have a good scrape with a spatulas and make sure you oil the whole think slightly with ground nut oil or something.

Re: bbq's
Posted by: sirharry ()
Date: April 27, 2008 04:01AM

Yes Ropers is still the dogs danglies, but I tried the new one by the roadabout to San Bart as Est Mike mentioned just a good and well worth checking out.

In LA at present lovely weather in the 100's but I miss that lovely breeze in Lanzarote...will be back there mid May.

Harry

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum