LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Skateboarding and biking
Posted by: Jayne Rowswell ()
Date: January 23, 2004 09:37AM

Can anyone tell me if there are any skateboard parks in Lanzarote? Also, can you hire BMX bikes and are there any bike trails around Playa Blanca? Am taking 14 year old son in Feb and he won't be a happy bunny if not on wheels.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Skateboarding and biking
Posted by: Rita ()
Date: January 28, 2004 07:23PM

Hi Jayne..I live here in Lanza (Puerto del Carmen) and my 14year old son is skateboard mad.....He goes on the bus almost every day to Arrecife to the skate ramps there (where the bus turns round to return to P Del C) Pity you are staying in Playa Blanca because they could have been good skateboard partners..he can call Danny on 659 355890...after 2pm (when school finishes)

Posted by: Jayne Rowswell ()
Date: January 29, 2004 09:31AM

Thanks very much for that Rita. He's now determined to pack his skateboard...sigh. He'll give Danny a call if he goes. We arrive Feb. 12 and staying at Papagayo Arena.

Posted by: flick ()
Date: February 01, 2004 07:16PM

wow my bf is a skateboarder,we r staying in playa blanca in aug,and also he is determined to take his skateboard wiv him.my bf is gunna be 18 tho.is the roads smooth in playa blanca?

Posted by: Aine ()
Date: February 11, 2004 07:30PM

don't suppose the company hires out 3 wheeler buggies??

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum