LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
natura palace beach
Posted by: mary ()
Date: January 26, 2004 04:22PM

Please can anyone tell me what the beach is like by the Natura Palace hotel?? It looks ghastly and seaweedy on all the pics!! I'm off there for first time, in two weeks!! Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: natura palace beach
Posted by: Lady Sarah ()
Date: January 26, 2004 04:59PM

Hello
We have just got back from the Natura Palace (January 18th). the beach directly outside the hotel is volcanic, you certainly cant sunbathe there. There is a tiny little beach to the right of the hotel, 2 mninute walk, but there is also a very nice manmade beach, extremely safe for children, if you turn left out of the gates by the Natura swimming pool and walk for about 5 minutes.
You'll love the hotel, it was really good.
Lady Sarah

Date: January 26, 2004 09:09PM

thanks. Am looking forward to it. Shame about beach but will just have to walk!! How long does it take to walk to the resort shops. Also are there frequent taxi's. We decided not to hire car and take some trips from hotel. What do you think? Did you smell sewage while you were there? Excited really, just a bit nervous! Hope the weather is good. Oh,yes what about Naturists!!!! Are they around and one last question...... Is there a solarium? thanks soooooo much for your time.

Posted by: janice ()
Date: January 27, 2004 07:24PM

I spent 2 weeks at the natura palace in oct 2003 it was the best holiday I ever had. The hotel is fantastic very clean and the food is to die for for breakfast alone there is everything you can think of every type of cereal, every type of bread, every type of jam, fruit, yoghurt,fruit juice and you can have as much as you want there is also a grilll in the middle where the bacon ic cooked fresh and the lady on the grill will make you pancakes or omellette if you ask lift all the lids in front of her as you will find sausages and beans scrambled eggs etc oh and by the way you can have champagne which is included. The evening meals are also very good there is everything you can think of again the grill in the middle has a choice of approx 3 meats and 3 fish to choose from as well as all the other choices on display the sweet trolley is enourmous. The beach outside is no good for lying on but the pool area is so good you do not need it and you also get free beach towels each day if you want you can change them after 4pm each day so you don't need to pack them. the resort of playa blanca is about a half hour walk away but you can get a taxi rom reception it only costs 3 euros. The trip to the timafaya national park was facinating we went on the evening and had a meal in the reataurant there which is included they cook the meat over the heat of the volcano. The entertainment was not that bad some nights and the other nights it was so bad it was funny. the piano bar was very relaxing and the bar staff soon got to know what you drank and had it ready for you. The only thing was it was a bit far out of resort so if you want night life a taxi to the irish bar is a must a pint of proper ale was brill I am sure you will have a fab time.

janice

Posted by: angela poxon ()
Date: January 28, 2004 06:50PM

The beach is lovely, its just rocky with black sand and you can sunbathe there no problem. There's a dive school too.

We go every sunday morning for a stroll.

Its been earmarked for development with white sand and expansion but we'd prefer it left as is!

Angie

Date: January 29, 2004 08:38PM

Sorry for being so late in replying to you. Yes you could smell sewage from time to time but you will find that everywhere on the island as they irrigate the plants with recycled water (!!)
There is a lovely beauty spa, didn't notice a solarium, but it is so nice outside you'll get brown by sunbathing!Taxis to the resort are very cheap- average 3-4 Euros (£2-3)The naturist bit is very discreetly sited at the back of the hotel in a fenced off area with bushes growing round it. We went just to peek, and saw a couple of Germans playing tennis- a sight to behold!!
Really, you will love it, we're so impressed we're going back this summer. Have a super time!
Lady Sarah

Date: January 30, 2004 02:17PM

Thanks everyone for useful info. Am looking forward to my stay now. Hope weather is good.xxxx

Posted by: flick ()
Date: February 01, 2004 07:12PM

wow im so glad i came onto this site.ive just booked a hol in aug to go to this hotel,in the brouchure it looks amazin,and by wot u have said it sounds amazin.im so excited.this is goin to be my first hol without my parents.so me n my bf choose a really nice hotel.im so excited.cheers again for the info.

flick

Date: February 01, 2004 08:32PM

Believe me flick you'll love it, its worth paying a little extra and getting a great place. Let us know how you got on!
Lady Sarahx

Posted by: flick ()
Date: February 01, 2004 09:06PM

my bf choosed it,as he didnt want to go to any cheap places.i was shocked how much it was,but im attually paying for it quickly,which is a shock as im only on a part time job.as by what you have been saying about this hotel.i am glad i am paying more than i would.just got 7months to wait now,grrr.
flick

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum