LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Posted by: kelley30 ()
Date: May 23, 2008 05:44PM

Thomson flight available
Outblound FCA 5416 Stansted (London) 14:55 Arrecife/Lanzarote 19:05 21/08/2008
Return FCA 5417 Arrecife/Lanzarote 20:05 Stansted (London) 00:05 4/09/2008
Holdel Luggage included
1 flight available at £240
plus name change fee
for more information email m3g3@hotmail.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: sirharry ()
Date: May 28, 2008 11:53PM

Cheaper to fly to NY....paid £243.00 and had 3 seats to myself, 2 meals and wine.

Harry

Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: May 29, 2008 11:31AM

Yes but compare like with lioke Harry - it is historically cheap to go to New York now - try getting that in Novemeber or more of a peak time.

£240 is a lot - if you can move towards the end of Aug you could get cheaper - have managed to get £170 out of Gatwick over the Aug bank hol.

Date: May 30, 2008 12:49PM

To be fair was last year and was going for two weeks so the return on the monday might be more. But just looked now am prices dip in the last week of aug.

Am going out 23rd June and back 1st week of July for £150 this year. Well impressed - out with Jet2 from Leeds and back with first choice I think to Stansted. Booked about 2 months ago.

Date: June 02, 2008 10:15AM

I know!! And I'm the one who thinks that prices to Lanza are very good value so have got to back myself!!!

Posted by: sirharry ()
Date: June 09, 2008 10:42PM

On my return trip from NY, I had 3 seats to myself, wine with my dinner...all for £243 odd return...yes plus it was half term

Harry

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum