LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Los Zocos
Posted by: Donna ()
Date: February 13, 2004 04:03PM

Hi
I am going to Lanzarote next week and i was wondering if anyone has stayed in the Los Zocos appartments and if they have, what are they like? Do you have any tips about where to go and what to do while im there?
Please let me know, thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Los Zocos
Posted by: Mellisa ()
Date: February 13, 2004 05:41PM

Hi

Havnt stayed there but thought they looked very nice (am assuming this is Costa Teguise by the way). Nice place actually. Good place to eat is in the square (bandstand in the middle) where often there is live music and a market (cant remember which days). Nice fish restaurant there called La Pescadore right at the back of the square in the corner. Service excellent and choice of food too. Prices are very good and you will really enjoy eating there. Other good places are the Red Lion pub (cant remember name of owners) very relaxed and chilled in there. Also, nice pizza place but cant remember where (was run by English lady and her husband - she was a cockney that is all i can remember).

Have fun is a lovely place. Go and explore for good places to eat and drink.

MellisaDonna wrote:

> Hi
> I am going to Lanzarote next week and i was wondering if
> anyone has stayed in the Los Zocos appartments and if they
> have, what are they like? Do you have any tips about where to
> go and what to do while im there?
> Please let me know, thanks.

Posted by: livia ()
Date: February 14, 2004 08:11PM

hi i stayed in these aparts in august. If u have heard any bad info on them dont worry there great. if u want to ask me any questions just email me and id be glad to help

Posted by: Kate ()
Date: February 15, 2004 02:32PM

One word to describe them

BRILL

Now they are by no means luxurious, but clean well cared for, the staff are very friendly, especially the amimation team, their entertainment was amateur but never the less well worth taking part.

I would tell anyone hoping to go th the Los Zocos to go and have a great time.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum