LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Ferry Times
Posted by: Jonathan ()
Date: February 16, 2004 11:36AM

I have seen the list of ferry times but I am wondering if anyone can give me a general idea of how long it takes to get from island to island.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ferry Times
Posted by: jan1 ()
Date: February 17, 2004 06:07PM

It takes 26 minutes roughly on the new, fast high speed ferry (like seacat) and is more expensive, as you would expect, than the older ferry, which takes about 45 minutes. We haven't been over to Fuerteventura, but been and watched them coming in and out at Playa Blanca Harbour. Is also easy to book - when we were there at Xmas, you could book up to an hour before you wished to go, with or without a car at the Ferry Terminal. But, it is rather expensive, with a car, but we are told by locals, that you would need one on the other side.

We will get there one day too, hopefully, let us know how it was when you have been?

Posted by: jan1 ()
Date: February 17, 2004 06:09PM

Meant to tell you, you can also get the ferries from Arrecife. Depends where you are staying or where you want to go to?. Playa Blanca is just to Fuerteventura though. Arrecife is quite handy if you are in Costa Teguise or P-D-C though.
cheers.

Posted by: giancarlo ()
Date: March 05, 2004 08:08PM

i am planning to go in Lanzarote in august driving my car from Italy. Any ferry from Barcelona??? Ciao and many thanks

Posted by: Richard ()
Date: March 11, 2004 02:12PM

Im planning to drive over from Britian to Lanzarote through Spain, can any one tell me where to get the ferry from in spain. Thanks

Posted by: Lis ()
Date: March 18, 2004 08:28PM

What is there to do in Fuertaventura: is it worth getting the ferry over there for a day trip?

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum