LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Diving on lanzarote
Posted by: Andreas ()
Date: February 19, 2004 02:04AM

Are there any sharks in the water surrounding the canary islands? coral reefs? clear water? and, whats the weather like down there in mid-march?
Andreas

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Diving on lanzarote
Posted by: Joanne Reasoner ()
Date: February 20, 2004 07:05PM

I would also like to know what the diving is like around the Canary Islands, If any one has that information , I would appreciate it...Thank you JOanne

Re: Diving on lanzarote
Posted by: lorraine ()
Date: February 21, 2004 09:07PM

hi, we have been going to lanzarotte for 4 years now. and love it. my husband has been a diver for 20 years. i only started last year and my first try dive was with manta diving. i loved it. the diving is fantastic. if you go to www.manta-diving-lanzarote.com they have information on many wreck dives. they are very friendly......with a smile. they make you feel welcomed. i am going back out there the 1st march to do a week od diving. we always try to stay as near to playa chica beach as possible, because its ideal to go snorkling early morning and late evening. and you sometimes see just as much as if you were diving. it works out cheaper to buy package dives than seperate.
hope this helps.

regards lorraine

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum