LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
teguisol apt. costa teguise
Posted by: Paul ()
Date: February 23, 2004 07:27PM

Info please on the Teguisol apartments in Costa Teguise.
Is there a favourite bar or resturant near the apts that you would recomend. I heard that the apts own restrants and bars work good, is this true?
Ta !!! paul

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: teguisol apt. costa teguise
Posted by: Ann Leneghan ()
Date: February 23, 2004 07:56PM

I've heard that the Teguisol Apts are excellent. I've not been over to see them but all reports have been great. They are in or near Playa Bastian in Costa Teguise. My sister Tina lives in Costa Teguise and she is goind to have a wander to see what bars/restaurants are near. Although nothing is very far away. I also have a bar in Costa Teguise, in Pueblo Marinero - called the Snug. Pueblo Marinero is where the market is held on a Friday Nite - this is about 10 mins from Teguisol. But I'll get back to you with some names.

Regards
Ann

Date: February 23, 2004 11:03PM

Hiya Paul

Back again - well afraid I got it wrong re Teguisol location. They are situated near Las Cucharas and they are great apartments but no bars/restaurants beside them - you'll have to come back towards Pueblo Marinero or the main drag of Costa Teg for bars etc. They are near Los Zocos (another great complex), so a nice walk or short taxi journey.
Cheers and have a great time. Call into Tina at the Snug, she'll look after you,

Posted by: Mellisa ()
Date: February 24, 2004 09:25AM

Hi

Have been to Teguisol. There are bars in the complex (i think under reception and one next to reception) but we didnt use them. We went into town every night and found bars there. Teguisol is about a 10 minute walk i would said to the nearest bar but gives you an apetite for a drink by the time you get there.

In the square that Ann mentions there is a lovely selection of restaurants my favourite being La Pescadore (fish restuarant but they do other things too). Service and food excellent!!! Across the road from the square is a pub i think called the Red Lion (very small) run by an English couple. They were very friendly when we were there and hadnt been there long themselves.

Hope you have a wonderful time.

Mellisa.xAnn Leneghan wrote:

> Hiya Paul
>
> Back again - well afraid I got it wrong re Teguisol location.
> They are situated near Las Cucharas and they are great
> apartments but no bars/restaurants beside them - you'll have to
> come back towards Pueblo Marinero or the main drag of Costa Teg
> for bars etc. They are near Los Zocos (another great
> complex), so a nice walk or short taxi journey.
> Cheers and have a great time. Call into Tina at the Snug,
> she'll look after you,

Date: February 24, 2004 10:51PM

Cheers ann & mellisa,
Thanks for that. I will have my two girls with me
10 &12 yrs, and they were wondering what the waterpark was like ?
And Ann, could you give me direction to "the snug" coz it sounds my kinda bar.
cheers paul XXX

Date: February 25, 2004 04:31PM

Hi Paul

The waterpark is not that big but a good day out. You're girls will enjoy it. It's not that cheap (not expensive) and you'll find the water cold sometimes. You'll only get a refund due to very bad weather, so check it out before you commit to that.

The Snug is in the centre of Pueblo Marinero (where the Friday night market is held) heading towards the main area of Costa Teg.
My sister Tina will look after you - call he on +34 629 389512.

Date: February 28, 2004 12:07AM

Thanks everyone for that. . I cant wait!!!!! is there any excurtions that you would recomend ? also, what are the beaches like?
paul

Posted by: Louisa ()
Date: March 11, 2004 06:05PM

I'm off there in a weeks time, does anyone know where I can find pictures of the teguisol?

Thanks.xx.

Date: March 12, 2004 11:23PM

Hi Louisa,
I have searched and found a few good pics of the place. also my sister has been and highly rated it . get in touch if you would like me to email them to you. Please once your back, give us all the info
Paul

Posted by: carmel ()
Date: March 17, 2004 08:27PM

Hi Louise, please would you forward me some pics of the apartments and let me know what good restaurants and bars are nearby. Also have you any idea what temperatures you could expect in mid-april. Thanx Carmel

Posted by: raimy ()
Date: March 18, 2004 08:06PM

were coming over on 26thapril and will visit your bar

Date: March 20, 2004 12:40AM

Please email me with yor pics of the teguisol apartments and a review of them if you ave been

Date: March 26, 2004 09:53PM

Could anyone give me more info on " the Cave " at the apartments.
Cheers

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum