Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Weddings next year did ye get your church yet
Posted by: nicola cummins ()
Date: June 21, 2008 07:01PM

I'm am getting married in Lanzarote in April of 2009 and i'm just wondering if anyone else is getting married out there. We are still waiting for the bishop to release the dates for the churches and i'm just wondering did anyone get there dates yet and what wedding planner is organising the wedding

Re: Weddings next year did ye get your church yet
Posted by: sirharry ()
Date: June 24, 2008 07:24PM

Hi Nicola,

We are actually getting married in England.....as I have been married before, but we are having a blessing in Lanzarote and party.

We are organising the whole thing ourselves with the hotel (Gran Melia Salinas) in Costa Teguise....amazing deal, and they have been fantastic...we have already got over 130 people coming out.

Happy to help you if needed.

Harry

Posted by: nicola cummins ()
Date: June 24, 2008 10:07PM

Hi Harry,

Its nice to hear of people that are getting married in Lanzarote. Hope everything is going well for ye. When are you getting married.

Hope to talk to you soon,

Nicola

Posted by: sirharry ()
Date: June 25, 2008 05:51PM

Hi Nicola,

We are getting married on 1st November.

Exciting times.

Harry

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum