LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
booking villas
Posted by: nancy ()
Date: February 27, 2004 02:02AM

has anybody booked a villa of the internet.
we have booked casa basil in los mojones.
we know where it is as we have been to lanzarote four times already.
what we are asking is, has anyone experienced any hiccups through booking direct.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: booking villas
Posted by: steve ()
Date: February 27, 2004 10:13PM

my partner Jackie and i have booked a villa for May over the internet, casa sara, in PDC and thankfully all as gone smooth

Posted by: brian ()
Date: February 28, 2004 01:54PM

Have booked private villas 3 times per year for the last 10 years. No problems

Posted by: lorraine ()
Date: March 13, 2004 11:44AM

have booked over the internet 4 times now and had no problems. 1st time we done it i was a bit concerened because you didnt pay till you got out there. but now we do it allthe time.

Posted by: Linda ()
Date: March 22, 2004 03:31PM

I always book over the internet (this year will be our 4th) - no problems. Get a much better standard of accommodation at a much better price than going with travel agents. Plus don't have all the aggro of dropping people off here there and everywhere and having a long transfer time if you are the last on the list.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum