LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
restaurants
Posted by: Jane MacGregor ()
Date: March 14, 2004 07:16PM

could any one recommend some good restaurants in playa del carmen lanzarote. please been to magnolias which was excellent.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: restaurants
Posted by: Mellisa ()
Date: March 24, 2004 02:01PM

Bodiga in old town Puerto Del Carmen

Posted by: Stephen ()
Date: March 27, 2004 05:07PM

I think it's "Bodeco's" in the old town, and yes it is good.

At the other end of Puerto del Carmen in Los Pocillos I'd recommend Leneghans, upstairs and easy to miss. (Ann Leneghan is a regular in this forum.)

Further on, in Matagorda, is Steve's Balti House - also very good depending what you are looking for.

Cheers

Stephen

Posted by: Ann Leneghan ()
Date: March 27, 2004 11:50PM

Hi All and thanks to Stephen for your kind recommendation.
We are called Leneghans Restaurant & Poitin Stil and are situated in Centro Comercial Los Pocillos, near the Jameos Playa Hotel, above Banco March and the Boathouse.

Hope to see you

Posted by: Robert ()
Date: April 14, 2004 12:34AM

It's "Bodeco's" for sure. Don't know if it's the one you are looking for, but I personnally know the place and can totally recomend it. The wife and the food is Polish and the hubby is Irish and the restaurant is beautyfull.
If it's not what you were looking for, try it anyway.

Enjoy your holiday, wish I was going myself

Robert

Excuse me for puttin' my nose into this conversation. I just ended up here while looking for their webpage.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum