LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
veggie food
Posted by: Lis ()
Date: March 18, 2004 08:15PM

We've just booked for a week in Lanzarote in Puerto del Carmen. Will I be able to get food as a vegetarian? In Gran Canaria I lived on omelettes and pizza: and I had to struggle to get them to make me an omelette. What are my chances, and do you know of any restaurants you can recommend?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: veggie food
Posted by: Allan ()
Date: March 19, 2004 10:32AM

Hello liz

It is nice to see that there are people who wish eat anything other than junk food.(please see my friend Rachels comments on the rip off lanzarote string)

There are some nice replies from people and restauarant owners who have been recommended or serve good food.

We visited PDC several times on the bus. This meant that we did not get to see the better restaurants that purport to be available.

We were self catering and found it difficult to obtain reasonably priced and quality fresh food. I am sure you will be able to find a good veggie place. If you do let other people know on this site.

Good luck and have a good holiday

Allan

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum