LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Whitebeach Holidays Paya Blanca ??
Posted by: dufuss ()
Date: August 06, 2008 12:28AM

Hi All

Looking at an impressive website for Whitebeach Holidays relating to villa/aprtments in Playa Blanca

Strangley tho they reply to emals but dont answer the phone !!

Has anyone any experience of booking holidays with them in Lanzarote

Thanking you in Advance

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Whitebeach Holidays Paya Blanca ??
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: August 06, 2008 04:21AM

Sorry dufuss. A pal of mine had the same experience - it wasn't positive. She gave up i the end. Doesn't bode well does it?

I'd not bother. Do a Google search for someone local hon winking smiley

Elle xx

PS: My friends now use www.lanzarotelates.com They are friends of mine. so I'm declaring an interest... but they get well looked after. Good luck with whatever you choose!

Posted by: ajaysee ()
Date: August 13, 2008 02:42PM

Have been via whitebeach to Puerto Chico 3 times now - last time back in March.It maybe that their office is unmanned - holiday time!
The phone number I have is 0871 218 0101 and their office is in Enfield. You could also try their management agents, freedom properties who have an office at PC. Their email is sales@fplanzarote.com. You could also try a search on the web of Puerto Chico as some of the properties there are private let and may be cheaper!

Date: August 13, 2008 07:18PM

Hey Thanks folks

I presume ajaysee the fact you were there 3 times yopu must have like it :-)

Any Recomendations

D

Posted by: ajaysee ()
Date: August 14, 2008 12:42PM

Hi all,
I have stayed in puerto chico L and M but M is not being rented out now, they must have plenty of money! You can find pictures of PC L on the Web if you put it in as your search. We have booked for next year but going to one of the private lets (PC A), as the office p.....d us about back in march when we tried to make a booking for 2009 There are others for private let, just put Puerto Chico in as your search. PC A is not on the front line but we have met Ruth the owner (has a web site) a couple of times out there - its also cheaper!!, about £75 a week cheaper. Have booked flight for next march £177 per person through thomas cook, cant find any cheaper.
Hope this helps

Date: August 15, 2008 01:16AM

Hi ALL

Thanks for the info , just booked (PC 5) for a couple of weeks through Whitebeach Holidays , 1st time to try lanzarote ...so hope all goes well.

Will post a report on our return

Thanks again folks

D :-)

Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: October 06, 2008 10:22AM

Approx 3 times?!! How difficult is it to remember 3 separate holidays?!

I've been to Lanza approx 50 times but I can remember my last 3 trips exactly!!!

Re. booking - I would make sure you can contact whoever you are booking by phone and have a bonafide address too.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum