LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Papagayo Arena - Please put my mind at rest
Posted by: Ryan Woodbridge ()
Date: March 22, 2004 04:46PM

Hi there all

I am going to Playa Blanca in June for Two week's with my wife and to young children. We are staying in a Juinor Suite at the Papagayo Arena, can you tell me if anyone has been there and if so what was it like. Also whats the weather like there in june will i be bored is there much to do.

Many Thanks

Ryan

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Papagayo Arena - Please put my mind at rest
Posted by: Mike ()
Date: March 22, 2004 04:58PM

Weather will be brill. P.Blanca is the quietest of the resorts. Not a huge amount to do there.

Re: Papagayo Arena - Please put my mind at rest
Posted by: Kazzzy ()
Date: March 22, 2004 05:37PM

Hi Ryan

I am also going there with my family in June and I have done a little bit of research on the place via this site and several others.

I have read some really good reviews of the hotel on:

www.tripadvisor.com

also there are reviews on this site on the thread - Just back from Papagayo Arena from Wim.

I had read some bad reviews about this hotel when it first opened but now they seem all good - so here's hoping it stays that way.

If you want to see some pictures try typing the following into your browser:

LeChuck's island - Galerias de Imagenes

there are lots of photos of the Papagayo here.

Hope all the above is of use - sorry can't help on the weather as never been to Lanzarote in June but most people have told me it will be plenty hot.

Kaz

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum