LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
COLD WET WINDY EVEN SNOW!!
Posted by: maggie ()
Date: March 23, 2004 11:25PM

After reading all the messages thought I would start off on a good note, yes the weather in uk is cold wet windy, so lets spead a bit of cheer and say 3 cheers to rip off lanzarote.
Uk is cheaper or so they say, bus service is better or so they say, spam free or so they say, bet Mr Bair is happy reading this!!!!!!!!!!!
So all these people will be staying at home, or so they say.
Me I am off to sun, heat, cheap booze and fags and all those sun beds !!! after all nobody is going to go to lanzarote because of the SPAM or so they say.
I don`t like spam so I will eat local dishes, yes i will find them because there out there , or so they say.
I don`t like children playing football around the pool, but they are on holiday as well, or so they say. Ever thought of asking if they would mind keeping the ball away. I have and it worked.
Folks, come on holidays are what you make them. we all work hard to be able to go away ---- enjoy.
Think of it another way , the locals have all us spam eating brits landing in their yard, poor b---ers. and before you say it. we brits give them a hard time ( well some do)
remember treat others how you like to be treated, I have and have never and I mean never had a bad holiday.
First time in lazarote and I will have a great time.
p.s. will I need woolies for evenings why I eat my LOCAL DISHES?
arriving early may.
thank-you all and good holidays!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: COLD WET WINDY EVEN SNOW!!
Date: March 24, 2004 11:19PM

Thanks simon, I will keep looking until i find them and will report back. maggie

Posted by: Josey ()
Date: March 25, 2004 10:05AM

I will be there i April, I speak the language and i will let you all know how it was and were to go ... promise

personaly I love mama and papa little restaurants were its family owned and the foods are better than the expencive places, cuse food its fresh and wonderful there...

its going to be my first time in lanzarote for me as well

josey

Date: March 25, 2004 08:42PM

hi josey have a great time, look forward to hearing from you upon return.
maggie

Posted by: Andy ()
Date: March 29, 2004 09:38PM

Simon i hate to say but there are Burger kings all over Lanza!

Date: April 01, 2004 08:07PM

SEE THIS HAS GONE COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: April 05, 2004 08:29PM

still cold wet and windy?

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum