LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Macdonald's
Posted by: Julie ()
Date: March 24, 2004 03:31PM

Does anyone know if there are any Macdonalds or Burger King in Lanzarote? If so where?

Julie

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Macdonald's
Posted by: Julie ()
Date: March 24, 2004 05:34PM

thank you

Julie

Posted by: Mike ()
Date: March 24, 2004 05:38PM

2 BK's in P del Carmen, 1 BK in P.Blanca

Posted by: karen ()
Date: March 24, 2004 05:54PM

julie its down the road from my apartment complex (PALMERAS 111) If you go onto main avenue near PLAYA GRANDE BEACH you will find easily.
BURGER KING IS FURTHER ALONG HEADING INTO OLD TOWN, opposite side of the road (after the "sol bank"winking smiley

Posted by: Ann Leneghan ()
Date: March 24, 2004 06:03PM

2 McDonalds, in PDC - One above La Caixa bank and Caravana Travel Agent near Centro Atlantico ( where all the discos etc are) The other is a Drive thru and sit in/take away just past Jameos Playa Hotel in Playa Los Pocillos ( Near Matagorda)

BurgerKing - near Fariones Hotel and also in Deiland Shopping Centre

Posted by: maggie ()
Date: March 24, 2004 11:31PM

Please try the local dishes, you will find that the local people will explain the dishes, and you may find they are much better than the Big mac.

Posted by: Josey ()
Date: March 25, 2004 09:58AM

Maggie is so right... The local dishes are simple but very tasteful and very helthy...

also when your there you get very hungry, probably becuse of the amount of oxigen you get, I also found that I lost weight every time i been to tenerife, (no matter what I ate) so take this advantage to eat healthy and you will not believe the pounds you shed in a very short time, go for a walk every day, no need to exost yoursel, just a little walk on the beach everday, if you dont need to loose any, lol its still good for you for you, you will tone and tan at the same time, its wonderful...

josey

Posted by: maggie ()
Date: March 25, 2004 08:45PM

I have been all over dom rep, cyprus, tunisa, tenerife, ibiza, greek islands. always eaten local food and ALWAYS lost weight. its better than slimmers world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maggie

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum