LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Events and shopping during Easter
Posted by: Lynn ()
Date: March 24, 2004 09:37PM

Several questions:

1. Can anyone tell me if the shops, restaurants and bars are open in Playa Blanca on Good Friday (April 9th)?
My family and I arrive in Playa Blanca late afternoon/early evening on Thursday, April 8th. We are self-catering and will need to buy food etc. for the following day (Good Friday).
Do the locals take a holiday on Good Friday and does everything close down?
Could you also tell me if opening hours are restricted over the Easter weekend and whether other services (taxis etc) are restricted.

2. Easter Events.
Will there be any Easter parades or events taking place in Playa Blanca which we can watch?

3. Finally...
What should we expect to pay for a taxi from the airport to Playa Blanca for four people (including 2 children)?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Events and shopping during Easter
Posted by: Ode ()
Date: March 25, 2004 12:48PM

Go down the page and click "Older messages" as there is discussion which I started and the header is "Easter in Lanza..?"
We are coming to Playa Blanca/Playa Flamingo on Sunday 11th (first reservation was 9th but we got a better offer for 11th.)

Br, Ode

Re: Events and shopping during Easter
Posted by: Malcolm ()
Date: March 27, 2004 03:30PM

We are going to Playa Blanca arriving the evenig of Thursday the 8th also.
We went to PDC two years ago arriving thursday before Good Friday and everything there was open as normal right through Easter.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum