LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Market in Fuerteventura?
Posted by: Ode ()
Date: March 25, 2004 12:52PM

Hi,

we'll miss Teguise market because our travelling day happens to be Sunday. I heard that it is possible that the market is on different day in Fuerteventura. Do you know when and where? I know there are ferries from Playa Blanca to Fuerteventura but is it long way from where the markets happen?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Market in Fuerteventura?
Posted by: Paul ()
Date: March 30, 2004 11:35PM

Ode, We went there last year. Its stituated at the top of the main drag . The oppostite end to the harbour. I think it is Monday when it`s on. I also think it closes around 2 in the afternoon.
There are loads of leather, gold etc. But have good search around, they will haggle, but will also drop the price a bit, to stop you from buying off another stall !!!!
Theres a Brit who sells sportswear on the market. He`s worth a look too.
I hope this info helps.
Paul

ps. the website link above will help you. But try getting your hands on the free monthly Grapevine booklet. Because it has a detail street map ( with the market, taxi rank etc ) on the back and all the ferry timtables

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum