LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Kids in Playa Blanca
Posted by: Fred ()
Date: March 29, 2004 07:14PM

We´re travelling with 2 kids ( 1 & 3 yrs ) to Lanzarote next week and wondering if there is in Playa Blanca or arround any "kids wellcome" place to eat.
Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kids in Playa Blanca
Posted by: Larry ()
Date: March 29, 2004 09:25PM

Fred

Depends on what you mean by kid welcome.

Remember this is Lanzarote, their attitude is typically Mediterranean ... in a word, they love kids. Nothing pleases restaurant staff more than families, and especially kids.

We've been going to Playa Blanca for years. We started when my daughter was 4, and have never found a place that thought kids shouldn't be there.

That said, if by kid welcome you mean food, most restaurants do kids portions, and kids meals. There's a couple of pasta places, and a good pizza place in Playa Flamingo.

Try the one in the middle of the seafront, with the parrots just opposite, or the one next door, or the one next door. Or the one at the end of the promenade where the resident guitarists sings to the kids for you while you eat.

Trust me on this one, you won't have any trouble with finding a place that's kid friendly.

Larry

Posted by: Andy ()
Date: March 29, 2004 09:33PM

Dear Fred

When i went with my sister a couple of years ago there was a restaurant by the beach (forgot what it is called near the Enlish PUcool smiley VERY cheap and freindly English speeking Waiters and very freindly with my sister (aged 8 at the time)
Hope it helps
Andy
Worcestershire!

(By The Way is anyone flying on the plane from Birmingham - Arraciffe On April the 19th at 13.30??)

Date: March 30, 2004 07:08PM

Larry, thanks for your kind mail. We´ll try your recommendations.
Fred

Date: March 30, 2004 07:11PM

Thanks Andy
Fred

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum