LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
norwich airport
Posted by: maggie ()
Date: April 03, 2004 09:54PM

any body flown from norwich, as never been there before. can we get a meal or is it just plastic sandwiches?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: norwich airport
Posted by: Allan ()
Date: April 05, 2004 07:46PM

Hi
We flew from Norwich just before Christmas. The flight we booked did not include meals( ie not included in price) .We took our own sandwiches, however, the airline still served us meals, even though we said they were not part of our deal. How do they account for 2 unpaid flight meals? They obviously had more than enough to cover.

Enjoy your flight . Best to check with your travel agent/booker to be sure.You will not be flying with Ryanair! It's proper charter flight.

Al

Date: April 05, 2004 08:31PM

flying with jmc and we have pre- paid meals and transfers. thanks allan.
p.s. whats customs like on return?

Posted by: Allan ()
Date: April 06, 2004 10:57PM

Arrecife airport duty free is fair , but more costly than on the island. Customs at Norwich is usually OK, but I'm told that people have been caughts smuggling cigs from the Canaries. don't be one of them
Allan

Date: April 13, 2004 09:39PM

Looks Like my husband and I will be the only 2 people using Norwich airport-- maybe a plane for 2 people?????????? great I will be able to run up and down the the Plane!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: April 16, 2004 10:39PM

LOOKS LIKE WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A FUN TRIP!!!!

Date: April 21, 2004 12:11AM

still nobody flying from norwich? looks like we are the only two on this flight?

Date: April 26, 2004 10:25PM

Well Twinkle, Have you thought, if theirs nobody on the plane there may be nobody in lanzarote!!!! just think beaches empty, pools empty hotels empty. So is my head. have a good one maggie

Date: May 03, 2004 08:25PM

STILL NOBODY FLYING FROM NORWICH, WILL i BE GIVEN A PAIR OF WINGS AND BE TOLD OFF WITH YOU?

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum