LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Car Hire
Posted by: sam ()
Date: April 04, 2004 07:12PM

We are going to Lanzarote in May and have never been there before. We want to travel around but is a car the cheapest option. We don't have much extra money but we are both "big" and even though we don't mind maybe the other bus travelers would. Can anyone advise us as to wether it would be better to get a car first off or not.Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Car Hire
Posted by: Jackie ()
Date: April 04, 2004 09:33PM

We always hire a car Sam for a few reasons.In busy periods the queue for taxi's can be very long,although they do come very quickly.If you take taxi to your resort and back it can come to half the price of hiring a car.You can easily drive all over the island,the roads are excellent,and it is easily the best way of getting around and seeing all the sites.The organised trips can work out very expensive and it is so nice to have the freedom of a car to do things at your own pace.Have a look at www.DoYouSpain.com,very good and reliable.

Posted by: gixxer pat ()
Date: April 04, 2004 10:31PM

totally agree with jackie ,we always hire a car even if it sits outside the aprt. a lot of the time ,at least its there ,and a small car e.g. corsa/clio
are quite cheap to hire anyhow.
chant: car...car...car....car...........!!!!!

Posted by: sam ()
Date: April 05, 2004 02:32PM

just like to thank everyone who responded to my questions about the car hire. I really appreciated your help and we will get a car. I am so looking forward to this holiday and my only concers have cleared up thanks to you all!!!!!!!!

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum