LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
REVEIW
Posted by: maggie ()
Date: April 10, 2004 08:53PM

Hi Folks anybody returning from holiday can they post reveiws then alot of the questions will be answered . How about update on weather?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: REVEIW
Posted by: Julie ()
Date: April 11, 2004 03:28PM

Hi Maggies,

We came home on 1st April and it was still 70 degress out there - we were on the beach nearly every day beautiful place. Food was great, beaches good, people very friendly.

We stayed in Costa Teguise. But we have just booked to go to Playa Blanca in September.

Julie

Date: April 13, 2004 09:28PM

Thanks for that Julie, Hope the weather is a bit warmer, we fly out on 6th may and my husband and I really to like hot weather. How did you find the prices this year? eg food drinks trips out and about etc.
thanks maggie

Posted by: Karen Fewell ()
Date: April 16, 2004 12:06PM

Maggie

We are going on the 6th May and wishing for hot weather to!! Where are you staying and what airport are you going from????

Karen

Date: April 16, 2004 10:34PM

hI KAREN WE ARE THE SAME DAY FLYING FROM NORWICH STAYING AT PUNTA JABLILO COSTA TEG. AND YOU?

Posted by: Karen ()
Date: April 16, 2004 10:42PM

Hi Maggie

We are flying from Stansted and staying at the Papagayo Arena Resort!!!
Have a good time!!!!
Karen

Date: April 26, 2004 10:41PM

thanks Nicky for that, lets hope the weather improves, I need the sun (just like the flowers need rain, I`m no flower)
caren looks like we will be there the same time have a good one keep your fingers crossed about the waether. we fly for the first time from Norwich airport. parking is really cheap.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum