LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
topless??????
Posted by: maggie ()
Date: April 15, 2004 11:14PM

never been to lanzarote before. \Is it okay to go topless around the pools at hotels I now some can be a bit touchy about that?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: topless??????
Posted by: Kaz33 ()
Date: April 16, 2004 12:07PM

Maggie

We have been to Lanzarote before and no probs going topless!!!

Karen

Posted by: gixxer pat ()
Date: April 16, 2004 10:07PM

have being to lanzer for years now ,never had any probs going topless
........nor has my wife !!!!
enjoy your hols...

Date: April 16, 2004 10:38PM

THANKS FOR THAT FOLKS, BUT DON`T FANCY A NUDIST BEACH LIKE TO KEEP SOMETHINGS COVERED, ITS JUST i HATE IT WHEN YOU WEAR DIFFRENT TOPS AND YOU SHOW STRAP MARKS. SORRY i SOUND AS IF i AM TRYING TO JUSTIFY MYSELF AND i`M NOT. THANKS FOR THE OFFER LANCE BUT IT APPEARS i WONT NEED TO TAKE YOU UP ON YOUR VERY KIND OFFER.!!!!!

Posted by: bren ()
Date: April 28, 2004 03:34PM

i have recently come back from LANZA. Weather was cold and cloudy but the sun was hot when it did come out and I got a nice tan. I went nude at Papagayo, (first beach off the dirt track) in fact if you didn't, you were the odd one out and felt strange!! It is one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever been on and lovely sea, very natural with no bars or development to spoil the naturalness of it. Highly recommended!

Date: April 28, 2004 09:15PM

thanks for that bren, but I don`t do all over. But thanks anyway may be of use to others

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum