LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
BEST BLOCKS/ROOMS AT THE PAPAGAYO ARENA
Posted by: Kazzzy ()
Date: April 17, 2004 12:19PM

To all those who have stayed at the Papagayo could you please advise which rooms/blocks you consider to be the best. I have a young child so I do not want anything at ground level where he could easily get out.
I have read that in some of the blocks you can hear the building noise going on in the area - is this true?

All comments/recommendations would be welcome.

Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BEST BLOCKS/ROOMS AT THE PAPAGAYO ARENA
Posted by: Shaz4 ()
Date: April 17, 2004 01:19PM

Hi

We have just come back from the Papagayo and had a brilliant time. We had a Junior Suite Room D543 which was very quiet and on the seafront. We couldn't hear anything from our room except the sea!

However, the people who had the rooms near the entertainment found i extremely noisy.

If you want any other info, please ask.

Date: April 17, 2004 09:11PM

Hi Shaz

Which blocks are near to the entertainment as I would prefer to have a quieter room as my little one is only just 5 and I think he would hate having his sleep interrupted!! I would too come to think of it.
We have not booked a suite so where do you think it would be best to ask for.

As you have just come back what did you think of the hotel in general, most previous comments I have seem are very favourable so hopefully it will be ok when I am there. Do you have any tips you think its worthwhile passing on - any information would be welcomed.

Thanks

Posted by: peter p ()
Date: April 18, 2004 02:32PM

Hi Shaz,
Interested in this discussion as I am staying at Papagayo Arena,with cocktail loving wife ,and 14 year old daughter,in August.
Like Kazzy,particularly interested in preferred rooms but would be grateful for any tips/warnings/recommendations you have.
Many thanks,
Peter P

Posted by: mandy ()
Date: April 19, 2004 05:30PM

Hija kazzy,
good to hear you had a great time.
We are going at the end of june.
Could you give us some good tips about the hotel.
thanks,
mandy

Date: April 19, 2004 07:29PM

Hi Mandy - I think your message is for Shaz as she is the one that has been already I am not going until June also but I think I will just be back when you go. However I will post a review on this site and will answer any questions you may have then.

Hope you have a good holiday also.

Posted by: SANDRA HAYBALL ()
Date: April 27, 2004 11:40AM

Hi

I will be going to the hotel in june, can you tell me the best location to be , and can you tell me have all the rooms got sea view on't want it to be kept up all night with the noise!!

Regards

Sandra

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum