LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Golden Corner Cocktails !
Posted by: Pete ()
Date: April 18, 2004 06:56PM

Hello, the girlfriend and i have just booked a return holiday to the Atalaya Apts in P/D/Carmen in September 04.

Back in 2002 one of our favourite places for a chill out drink was the Golden Corner Cocktail bar, is this place still going strong ? are there any other new bars and resturants worth looking out for ?

Many thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Golden Corner Cocktails !
Date: April 19, 2004 10:27PM

Hi Twinkle

Thanks for the information, the Golden Corner is a great palce for a night cap (or 2!) and like you say in just the right location close to the Atalaya.

It's nice to see someone else returning back to the same accomadation, we have yet to do this with a holiday destination/accomadation and really hope it'll live up to our memories of 2002 !

Cheers, enjoy your holiday in July...

Pete

Posted by: Jackie J ()
Date: April 19, 2004 10:29PM

Yes the Golden Corner is still a good place to be. Also check out their ice creams if you are into that sort of thing.

The people who own the Golden Corner opened a new bar a few years back. It's called the American Indian Cafe. It's just past the Centro Atlantico complex and just before you come to McDonalds etc. You'll get the same cocktails there and the staff are great. They have an enormous screen where they show a lot of live concert recordings and also any football that's on.

Have a good one. The Atalaya is great.

Jackie

Posted by: Kim ()
Date: April 21, 2004 02:59PM

Me and my fiance are off to Lanza in a couple of weeks for the 3rd year in a row and we will definitely be headed to the Golden Corner for a few cocktails. They do the best 'Sex on the Beach' in P.D.C. as far as I'm concerned!! The waiters deserve top marks for the service. It amazes me every time to see the speed at which they zoom around the tables especially when the place gets crowded at night.
I'm only hoping this year will be 3rd time lucky in Lanza for me as in 2002 I was ill (I caught a bug in the UK b4 I left) and last year we were delayed at Birmingham airport for 8 hours!
Keep your fingers crossed for me that this year we strike it lucky without any mishaps!

P.S. To all those people who seem to think Lanza is expensive... where have u been going?!!
I think everything is relatively cheap. We're hardly taking any spending money this year as we know where to go to have a great holiday without it costing the earth!

Date: April 26, 2004 10:14PM

Kim

I agree, the Drinks and Staff service are one of the best the girlfriend and i have encountered on our hols, i'm sure your 3rd time will be lucky, have a great time !

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum