LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Atalaya Apts
Posted by: Pete ()
Date: April 20, 2004 01:57PM

Can anyone who has stayed at the Atalaya before remind me what the apartment numbers are right at the top of the complex, the rooms on the 2nd floor with balcony's ? I can not remember from our visit in 02 and we would very much like the same area of apartments again.

Also, has anyone previously tried to phone/email the Atalaya with a specific room request ? As at our time of booking this was not a option (Online with Thomson Direct)

Cheers

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Atalaya Apts
Date: April 21, 2004 07:43PM

Thanks for your help once again Twinkle.

Pete

Re: Atalaya Apts
Date: April 26, 2004 10:10PM

Hi

We have yet to contact the Atalaya, we are not heading over until September (an age away !!) and will probably wait until a couple of weeks before departure to do so, that is unless this is not a good idea ???

Our photo's do not contain any shots with numbers either, I suppose in fairness there are more interesting things to snap !!! :-)

Cheers

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum