LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Just back!
Posted by: Claire230590 ()
Date: January 27, 2009 08:31PM

Hi guys,

Just arrived back from Lanzarote on Sunday night. I went with my family and had an absolutely amazing time!

We were staying in our apartment which we have recently bought in Matagorda - it's on the new Matagorda Bay complex. It's the first time i've seen it, and i have to say i am really impressed with it.

I don't know why - but for some reason, coming back home this time i am alot more upset than i have been coming home previous times. Probably because previous times, it been on compelxes owned by someone else (e.g. Las Gaviotas and Costa Sal) where as this time - it's actually been one we own!

Really can't wait to go back - will hopefully be sometime this year!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just back!
Posted by: sirharry ()
Date: January 27, 2009 08:34PM

You don't really appreciate the island until you feel part of it...and you obviously do now.

Hope you have many great times on the Island.

Harry

Posted by: Claire230590 ()
Date: January 27, 2009 08:59PM

Thanks Harry!

Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: January 27, 2009 11:41PM

So glad you had a good time Claire! Look forward to your next holiday honey!

And AlanB too - nice to knoiw you can whizz back whenever eh?!

Elle xx

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum