LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Cockroaches?
Posted by: Jo-zie ()
Date: April 26, 2004 07:46PM

Hi all,

Hubby and I are off to Costa Teguise (Paradise Club Apts) and I hear there may be a problem with cockroaches... anyone hear anything? I have requested an apt that is not on the ground floor, my blonde thinking is that the blighters can't climb!
It's our first trip to Lanzarote and appreciate any info. on our resort or particularly the Paradise club itself.
I have read some of the other postings and they are all helpful...

Cheers in advance
Jo-zie
PS. we are both beer monsters and appreciate any good bars etc. especially veggie food?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cockroaches?
Posted by: muzzisben ()
Date: April 26, 2004 08:34PM

hi,
we stayed at paradise club in september last year. very large clean appartments. bar is ok, but the entertainment is pretty dire, if you dont have kids jump a cab, bar staff, jamie or renardo, will call a taxi foryou anytime. head to jabillo beach area, loads of bars there, try shooters, great food in a good area, also scots and wry which is in the same area.
whilst at paradise club, there was some building work going on adjacent to the hotel however most times they were very quiet, seemed almost like it was one spaniard and a bucket building the hotel, he he he. but dont let it put you off, we had a great time. cockroaches??? i saw 1 dead one in two weeks, and trust me. my wife hates them with a passion so i looked really hard. if you want to know anymore feel free to leave a message and i'll be hapy to help.
the appartments are out of town but it is a lovely evening walk in to town (around 15 mins) or a cab will cost no more than 2€ each way.

Re: Cockroaches?
Posted by: Roachy ()
Date: April 26, 2004 10:02PM

The best thing to do is sleep with you mouth shut! because the tend to like the smell of beer and you you being a beer monster they will love your breath? enjoy

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum