LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
airport transfers vacancies
Posted by: sdawe9 ()
Date: April 06, 2009 12:24PM

Please can anyone tell me where to find out about airport transfer jobs. Ive emailed a few companies but had no replies.

thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: airport transfers vacancies
Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: April 06, 2009 03:27PM

As far as i was aware its a bit of a closed shop the airport transfer business in Lanza. The cabbies make sure of that. I've heard of one called canal travel?

Posted by: sdawe9 ()
Date: April 07, 2009 09:58PM

I was mainly thinking of holiday companies that meet holidays makers from the airport and take them by coaches to their hotels etc. I spoke to someone a few years ago who used to do this but I havent been able to find out any contact details about vacancies.

Any help appreciated
thanks

Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: April 07, 2009 11:53PM

Make sure your Spanish is good too - you'll need it to converse with the coach drivers.

Elle xx

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum