Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Schools in Playa Blanca.
Posted by: sdawe9 ()
Date: April 19, 2009 09:52AM

HI
We are considering moving from tinajo to playa blanca however our main concern is moving the children to another school. they are currently at the local spanish primary and secondry school and would like any information (good or bad) regarding there experiences of the primary school in playa blanca and the secondry school in yaiza.

thanks

Re: Schools in Playa Blanca.
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: April 23, 2009 02:27PM

Hi there. We used to live very close to that school... and the children were angels if that helps! Everyone we knew with kiddies there was very happy with it all.

Sorry but I don't have personal experience as I don't have children. Have a look at the relocation website in my signature, and there's a list of schools on that site, with contact details too.

Good luck!

Elle xx

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum