LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Where should i stay in Lanzarote? Young people
Posted by: mandy ()
Date: April 30, 2004 06:22PM

Hi,
its my first time to lanzarote and im looking into deals for end of may. Being 19, im travelling with a friend whos 21, and we would like somewhere fairly relaxed but with a nice nightlife. We arent expecting some ibitha location but somewhere for young people our age to go. can anywone suggest where we should stay?
Feedback appreciated,
Mandy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where should i stay in Lanzarote? Young people
Posted by: BillandPam ()
Date: April 30, 2004 06:42PM

Are you going through a travel agent?

Date: April 30, 2004 09:03PM

Head for "Central Puerto del Carmen",

something for everyone, you can have any kind of "night out here" including night clubs if you want to party !!!!!
My apartment is fully booked in MAY, but if you like i can put you in touch with other owners on our complex (PALMERAS III) to see if they have any dates still free.

Prices VERY CHEAP !!! BUT ACCOMADATION 1ST CLASS, (only 8 apartments on site, very good location for central Puerto del Carmen, but very quiet when you want peace !!!)

Hope i've helped you.

Karen (Palmeras III Apartments)

Posted by: Jackie J ()
Date: May 04, 2004 10:12PM

Yes definitely stay in Puerto Del Carmen. I've been going to Lanza twice a year since I was 18 (now 32) and to be honest wouldn't go anywhere else as I find it too quiet. I'm knocking other resorts just trying to explain that PDC is probably more what you are looking for than the others.

Jackie

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum