LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Arrecife Departures
Posted by: Yvonne ()
Date: May 10, 2004 06:20PM

Hi,

Does anybody know, if there is a website where I can get a list of Departures from Arrecife Airport. I would like to key in a future date, say May 28th, and all departures for that day would be listed.

Thanks

Yvonne

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Arrecife Departures
Posted by: gixxer pat ()
Date: May 11, 2004 11:54PM

hi yvonne
have you looked at the info on this site home page under "plan your trip"
-airlines/flight timetables....any help ,?

Date: May 17, 2004 05:52PM

Hi thanks for that

I searched there, but I am looking for departues to England or Ireland over the course of a week. I am flying to Lanzarote this Sunday on a Charter flight, but I can't stay more than 5 days - so I need to find my own way home on Friday 23rd. Rather than spend the whole day at the airport, I though it might be useful to find a list of the Departures, then i would know if they leave eary morning or lunch time etc.,,,,,,,,,

Also I logged onto Lanzarote Airport, but can only find "real time" flight times.

Does anybody know if such information is available?

Yvonne

Date: May 18, 2004 11:47AM

Simon, thank you so much for that - i logged on & have e-mailed a request for flights home on the 27th/28th May.

I spent days searching the web for flights/departures from Lanzarote and that Website [www.gazettelive.com] did not show up ..!!!!!!

Thanks again..much appreciate.

Yvonne

Date: May 18, 2004 06:04PM

Simon, thank you so much for your help. I have just phoned Jet Setters and they sorted me out - very good value, speak english and very helpful.

Thanks a millon.

Yvonne

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum