LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
First time
Posted by: Brian G ()
Date: May 10, 2004 07:47PM

Hi there, I'm Brian and going to Lanza for the first time. I'm staying in Flora apartments near the harbour end. I've been reading a lot of e-mails on this great web page and have mixed views but either way I'm sure I'll love it.

I'm looking for a bit of advice on the island im 29 years of age and going on the 3rd of june for 2 weeks. I love the beach and clubbing (sensible clubbing, if there is such a thing, since I'm not a boy anymore) but also want to be able to enjoy the relaxing side of a holiday without the hassle that goes with the 18-30 hoildays.

I hear the beaches are great but what about the nightlife and where is the best place's to go at night?

Please advise. Thanks !!!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum