LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Mozzies..
Posted by: Al ()
Date: May 12, 2004 12:13PM

Hi all,
Just wondering if i should buy some jungle formula, we r going to lanza in a week and i like to sleep with the windows open.
Can any one avise of pubs showing football?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mozzies..
Posted by: Chris Dodd ()
Date: May 12, 2004 08:54PM

In terms of which pubs are showing football, I think this service is provided by almost any pub which also serves alcohol!!!;-]
However, if you are a Leeds Utd fan, I'd save your money!

Posted by: Al ()
Date: May 13, 2004 11:01AM

Thanks everybody, will pack the jungle formula just in case, and will hopefully cheer on the hoops on the 23rd.

Posted by: Kazzzy ()
Date: May 13, 2004 01:30PM

Just a word of advice on a good Mozzie product - I work for a Medical Centre and in our travel clinic they recommend Mosiguard (and no I am not on commission) but I have to say it really does work - when on holiday last year everyone was being bitten alive by the Mossies and I mean alive - bites everywhere, my family and I managed to stay bite free. We put on Mosiguard each evening and it worked a treat. Hope this helps - can't say whether you will need it much in Lanza as I have not been there myself.

Kaz

ps It does smell a bit though as do all products with Deet but its a small price to pay.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum