LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
PDC Apartments
Posted by: Jeremy ()
Date: May 13, 2004 07:18PM

Hello all

My wife and I are going to Lanzarote for the first time this September and would like some advice on apartments. We found this site had a few listed and shortlisted Lanzarote Village and La Penita. Has anyone been to either of these and could offer a review?

Many thanks

Jeremy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PDC Apartments
Posted by: Jeremy ()
Date: May 14, 2004 04:01PM

Thanks Dave. I found some reviews of La Penita and it sounds like an excellent place. I've contacted them via e-mail and they were VERY helpful.

A two week stay is only 737 euros for two adults self-catered. The flight prices I've seen are around £150 return per person so it looks like we'll save a bundle over the package operators.

Jeremy

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum