LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
NAME OF RESTAURANT
Posted by: bluemoonsteve ()
Date: May 15, 2004 10:43PM

Hi i am new to this forum , i up to 5 years ago went to Lanzarote about 3 times per year , we stayed at Las Adelfas where we owned a timeshare , but my marriage broke up and the timeshare was sold so i havent been back since 1998 , Las Adelfas in in pocillos but right on the edge of PDC , tere was a resatarunt there called El Caracol where we went at least 4 times every trip and tere was 15 off tehm , and the food and service was brilliant , i am looking at going to the island again very soon with my g/f anand was wondering if it was still there

also waht has changed in teh 5 years i havent visited to give you bearings to where the apartment was it was directly behind club del carmen
is lani still running all teh restaraunts on the strip , is the bar which is on the seafront there you folowed a sign in the shape of a policeman , and has the area towards Matagorda?? finished it wasnt fully finished when i was last there . also can anyone reccomend any apartments in the pocillos , pdc area

thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NAME OF RESTAURANT
Posted by: gixxer pat ()
Date: May 16, 2004 05:59PM

hi steve ,a group hug and a welcome to this forum
not sure bout el caracol ,not having been there, but we are going to
los pocc in june,staying at the playa park apts , where we stayed last
year and found them top notch ,very well maintained etc.
the "prom"was finished when we were there last and we had many pleasent evening strolls from los pocc down to matagorda .
cant say we've noticed any major changes although i think thats what brings us back every year (6 this year).im sure ,in fact i hope lani's are still
running the restaurant scene as we found the food excellent (i just know somebody is going to dissagree) but what can you do..
i think if you liked it back then ,then you'll still like it.

Re: NAME OF RESTAURANT
Posted by: bluemoonsteve ()
Date: May 16, 2004 07:00PM

Hi thanks for your answer the El Carcacol was oppositethe San Antonio in the same center as Ned Kellys , if its is still there and hopefully still the same i reccomend it to anyone , just need to sell the isalnd to my grirldreind now as she is a Gran Canaria fan gixxer pat wrote:

> hi steve ,a group hug and a welcome to this forum
> not sure bout el caracol ,not having been there, but we are
> going to
> los pocc in june,staying at the playa park apts , where we
> stayed last
> year and found them top notch ,very well maintained etc.
> the "prom"was finished when we were there last and we had many
> pleasent evening strolls from los pocc down to matagorda .
> cant say we've noticed any major changes although i think
> thats what brings us back every year (6 this year).im sure ,in
> fact i hope lani's are still
> running the restaurant scene as we found the food excellent (i
> just know somebody is going to dissagree) but what can you do..
> i think if you liked it back then ,then you'll still like it.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum