LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESSESS
Posted by: Kazzzy ()
Date: May 17, 2004 05:29PM

I have had to notify the forum moderator of unauthorised use of my address by someone accessing this site so please be careful who you pass you address on to. Just a word of warning - hopefully they will sort it out.

Post Edited (05-17-04 15:41)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESSESS
Posted by: Chris Dodd ()
Date: May 17, 2004 07:59PM

I've noticed that when you click "reply to this message" in the bottom right hand corner of the blue box, your post goes on as normal and a standard e-mail is sent to the author of that particular post (in which the recipient can see your e-mail address! Safer to just scroll to the bottom to put in your reply!

Posted by: Kazzzy ()
Date: May 17, 2004 08:14PM

Thanks Chris I will post that way in future. However do you think you have hidden your e-mail address as if I click on your name on this thread it actually gives me a blank e-mail with your address on it - how can than be?

Posted by: Kaz F ()
Date: May 17, 2004 10:35PM

Kazzzy

Have you had e mails from ITSCRANEY. Me to!! I reckon she has clicked on post replies.

Hopefully it will be sorted now.

Karen

Posted by: Chris Dodd ()
Date: May 18, 2004 12:00AM

If I remember correctly Kazzzy, when I initially joined the forum, i was asked if I wanted to keep my e-mail address secret and I think I put no! As I say though memory a bit hazy on that one.
While we're on the subject of replys/posts, I saw one on here last night where a gent appeared to be requesting a particular block and confirming a booking??? I don't know if he was confused and thought that he was contacting the hotel direct! Maybe I read it wrong!

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum