LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Let's move on!!
Posted by: Chris Dodd ()
Date: May 18, 2004 08:37PM

As I see it, this forum exists for the following reasons:-
1. To allow people to ask questions about Lanzarote!
2. To allow people to post reviews (either good, bad or even downright awful!) of various accommodation, restaurants, places of interest,etc!
3. To allow people with knowledge (limited or vast) to pass on information about the island!
4. To allow people to have fun and make new friends!
5. EVERY person is allowed to express their view on any Lanza subject!

Could everyone, please, try not to take offence at criticism(no matter how severe )and not take it personally?
Help=Good
Constructive Criticism=Good

Above all, remember this is all about helping people to make the most of their holiday and to furnish people who have any question about anything else regarding Lanza!

To the people who do not get a reply to a post...you are not being ignored, it is just likely that nobody may have an answer to your question!

There are lots of helpful people here and many go out of their way to get info for you if they don't already know!

Remember F-U-N!!!;-}

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Let's move on!!
Posted by: gixxer pat ()
Date: May 18, 2004 10:29PM

better batten down the hatches chris ......i tried this once myself....never again.!!!!!every man(or woman or newbee) for themselves.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum