LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Current Page: 4 of 6
Re: ask me anything
Posted by: Will ()
Date: June 20, 2005 05:30PM

[www.canaryforum.com]

I don't know how accurate these details are tho.

Note - as it shows the ferry crossing is EIGHT HOURS approx!!!! So it is not really daytripable!! The flights seem pretty reasonable tho for about £70 return.

Just a couple of points - Jade doesn't exist!! She just put this message up and so far to date has helped precisely no-one!!!

Also I just put "gran canaria to Lanzarote ferry" into the ask jeeves search engine to find the above result - I don't mind doing it but it would be good if people could use there initiative first perhaps..........!!

Hope it helps

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: V ()
Date: June 27, 2005 01:16PM

Will,

Why do you bother writing on this forum when you can't help someone without being somehow smart about it???

Val

Date: June 28, 2005 12:12PM

Huh Val??

I was just showing how easy it is to help yourself if you use your initiative.
Period.

Date: June 28, 2005 12:52PM

Maybe you should read back on your posts to get the idea.

PERIOD.

Date: June 29, 2005 09:14PM

Oh I do - I am generally fairly meticulous Val - maybe some might take it as fairly condescending but others get to find out how to get from Gran Canaria to Lanzarote AND a free lesson in using search engines.

I don't see you adding much to the discussion apart from bitterness. Period.

PS. You might want to check your caps lock - it seems to be stuck.

Date: June 30, 2005 01:11PM

I have written a few posts and they are never condescending. As I was looking over the other topics, I noticed your replies. At first, I found a few of them funny but I noticed some people have already mentioned it to you about your replies being smart.

I realise that you are also providing information but bear in mind some people are new to the forum and wouldn't realise that some questions are left unanswered or already asked. Yes it is strange how people ask Jade questions even though she has never once replied but Perhaps they just seen the heading and didn't bother to read the replies.

Val

Posted by: pete ()
Date: June 30, 2005 04:36PM

Will m8, u r 4getting that mayb google not know txt and in speak cuz it speek inglish

Posted by: alexseeyathere ()
Date: June 30, 2005 09:35PM

hi there will think its only us who read this site.

HELLO EVERYONE NO ONE IS ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS LOL

Posted by: alexseeyathere ()
Date: July 01, 2005 04:27PM

Will you up to your old games , "winding folk up" .

job
Posted by: AleckZ ()
Date: July 01, 2005 08:06PM

Hi everybody,

I'm searching for ajob in Costa Teguise. My girlfriend works there @ a hotel and I'm missing her so much!!! But I can't pay the flight to Lanzarote AND back home. I hope you could give me a job for the time I'm there. I've to return on August the 8th.
I'm living in Germany near Hamburg and have experience as a waiter in a cocktailbar and I've worked @ a hotel last summer holidays. Normaly I'm going to school and want to make my exam. Later I want to study. I can speak english and a little bit frensh.
Please helb me!!!

Alex

job
Date: July 01, 2005 08:11PM

Hi everybody,

I'm searching for ajob in Costa Teguise. My girlfriend works there @ a hotel and I'm missing her so much!!! But I can't pay the flight to Lanzarote AND back home. I hope you could give me a job for the time I'm there. I've to return on August the 8th.
I'm living in Germany near Hamburg and have experience as a waiter in a cocktailbar and I've worked @ a hotel last summer holidays. Normaly I'm going to school and want to make my exam. Later I want to study. I can speak english and a little bit frensh.
Please helb me!!!

Alex

job
Date: July 01, 2005 08:12PM

Hi everybody,

Please helb me!!! Send a reply to my e-mail adress please:

Alex

Date: July 02, 2005 11:02AM

hi my girlfriend an i are going to stay at playa pocillos tomorrow and just wanted to know if you can hire out 3 wheel trikes as in road leagal ones???? thanks for any help pete and sarah

Date: July 02, 2005 11:15AM

I think there is a place in Pocillos, behing the commercial Centre, as I see them parked on the roadside.
pete

Posted by: Sandym ()
Date: July 21, 2005 03:29PM

Hi Catriona,

Just seen your message which you posted back in Feb & was wondering if you found out any info about weddings in Lanzarote?

We have just decided that we'd like to do the same next year aswell & would appreciate any info! I have requested info from a number of places & have received nothing back yet! I also got a number for 1 wedding planner who told me that they were almost fully booked for weddings next year!! The lady that I got in touch with is also from Ireland (portlaoise I think)!

We were on holiday there in June & there was a wedding party staying in our hotel who said that everything was perfect for them!

Would really appreciate any info!!!

SANDRA

Posted by: vince ()
Date: July 22, 2005 10:21PM

hi just come back from cota teguise top class holiday want to find out about work on island can drive anything on the road can you tell me what site to look at for all the jobs please and can you earn a good wage

Posted by: stacey ()
Date: July 29, 2005 07:56PM

hi im going to lanzarote in november the 3rd

mopeds
Posted by: charlie colman ()
Date: August 01, 2005 01:36PM

what is the legal age to hire a moped in lanzarote?
do you have to have a priviginal leicence or a proper leicence?

Posted by: KELLY ()
Date: September 20, 2005 08:07PM

HI ME AND HUBBY ARE GOING TO TEGUISE ON 29TH SEPT ESCAPING FROM OUR 2 LITTLE ANGELS, WE LOVE A BIT OF LIVE ENTERTAINMENT ANY SUGGESTIONS

Posted by: Ray ()
Date: September 21, 2005 09:57AM

IS there any paragliding activity in the island????? how strong are the winds?
thanks and aloha from hawaii!

Current Page: 4 of 6

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum