LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
las terrazas apartments
Posted by: andy ()
Date: May 17, 2005 06:43PM

Was wondering is there been anyone out there been to the terrazas apartments, was told by my travel agent they were fantastic but really would like to hear from you guys if this is the case .

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: las terrazas apartments
Posted by: gemmaw ()
Date: May 23, 2005 12:47AM

im going out there soon too its very basic but very clean and friendly

Date: May 23, 2005 11:15PM

Hi thats where I am staying this year !!!! have you have any feed back on these apartments please let me know thanks

Danielle Flanagan

Posted by: liz ()
Date: May 29, 2005 08:27PM

Hi Andy

The apartments you are going to be staying at are really great all you need pool etc , you will have no problems there very clean and tidy , when i was there there were a lot of single people there which was good , so if nothing has changed it will be a good holiday for you .

Liz

Posted by: jharris ()
Date: May 30, 2005 10:37AM

They're fine,nice snack food at the bar..you may have to be out early to get a sunbed.There's some nice little places locally, I'd recommend a walk down to the old town via a few bars then taxi back.The new town is a bit of a walk.

Date: May 30, 2005 02:26PM

Hi again

No its not , well it is if your unfit which im sure your not , but do have plenty of sun cream with you andy its about a quarter of a mile if it is , which is nothing.

Date: May 30, 2005 02:26PM

Hi again

No its not , well it is if your unfit which im sure your not , but do have plenty of sun cream with you andy its about a quarter of a mile if it is , which is nothing.

Sun Cream
Posted by: Len ()
Date: May 30, 2005 03:26PM

Is sun cream expensive in Lanzarote? Also, is it euros the currency is?

Date: May 31, 2005 02:28AM

LEN LOL PLEASE SAY YOUR KIDDING , ARE YOU GOING ON HOLIDAY HERE , HAVE YOU GOT YOUR CURRENCY YET , IF YOUR NOT WELL YES ITS EUROS AND WELL MOST OF US GET IT BEFORE WE CUM OUT BUT YOU CAN GET IT HERE FOR ABOUT THE SAME PRICE . HAVE FUN LEN

Posted by: kate and chris ()
Date: June 05, 2005 10:16PM

we have just come back from there and we loved it so much! the appartments were so clean its fantastic. i cant spell his name but the man behind the bar was fantastic when you get there ask him for one of his shots! OH MY GOD there to die for! we loved it and we loved meeting michelle and richy. xxxxx

Date: June 08, 2005 06:32PM

Cheers chris and kate sounds really good by the way you have described it ,and i will ask for one of those shots, where is the appartments are they in the old town near the shopping centre or are they nearer the main town .

Posted by: gemmaw ()
Date: June 23, 2005 11:10PM

when are you going out going with my boyfriend in aug

Date: June 27, 2005 05:18PM

hi there gemmaw well im heading out on the 21st of july think there is a lot of people here heading out the same time like alex , peter , maggie liz and so on

Posted by: amanda247 ()
Date: May 06, 2006 11:42AM

I am going out to these apartments on 18th may 06 for 11 nights - can not wait.

I think I will try one of those shots t00.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum