LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Roundabouts
Posted by: pete ()
Date: October 20, 2005 04:27PM

This is one for Will to comment on - memories!!!!
Go to [www.policiaciutadella.org]
Click on "Consejo del mes" then on "LAS ROTONDAS"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Roundabouts
Posted by: dkthedj ()
Date: October 21, 2005 03:33AM

Thats a very good link Pete. Most impressed. I understand it [almost totally]. So now lets get it translated for everyone else and then ask ourselves why most non brit drivers would never take any notice of it any way. Do you ever have to drive around the Playa Honda interchange much. I f not try it for a week and live and learn. arf arf arf. Its like, thats where I,m going and if you are in my way fxxk you. I,ve been here ten years and it was the same when I arrived here as it is now as far as local driving standards are concerned. Awful.They never ever indicate and havent a clue how to negociate a roundabout.As for tailgating and overtaking ,i cant wait to see what response this brings.A bloody good thread to start mate.

beep beep dk

Re: Roundabouts
Posted by: Dottie ()
Date: October 21, 2005 03:47AM

¬°Muy interesante!

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum