LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Property in Lanzarote
Posted by: SaraW ()
Date: March 13, 2006 04:24PM

I am looking at buying another property in PDC. I already have one in Los Marinos and ideally would like another on the same complex. However, if we find it difficult finding one there, can anyone recommend another complex, preferably residential which is near to Los Marinos and as nice?? We are making another trip over in May and it would be nice to have an idea of where to go and look at before we get there. I also think it would be good to get ideas from you fine people with honest opinions rather than the agents over in PDC who will just try and flog us anything for a quick euro! I am looking for a bungalow type property and not an appartment. Any recommendations on another complex?

Sara
x

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Property in Lanzarote
Posted by: Ange ()
Date: March 21, 2006 06:47PM

Sarah, I reserved a property with an excellent estate agent today, Mark Thorn, send me an email and I'll reply with his mobile number or email, my parents ave brought a few villas through him too and a neighbour from back home. (can't post it on the site not fair on him to give out personal details)

Posted by: cazza ()
Date: March 24, 2006 01:02AM

hi ange,we have recently signed on a property that mark originally dealt with for us before he moved on he was really good ,as we are looking for more property would love to know where he is working from now can you let me know please.

Posted by: Ange ()
Date: March 24, 2006 06:03AM

I'll email you his contact details or use his site www.seabreezelanzarote.com

Date: March 24, 2006 11:02AM

thanks ange,so glad i saw your post

Date: March 24, 2006 11:03AM

Posted by: f ()
Date: March 24, 2006 11:51AM

is there an echo in here ?

Date: March 24, 2006 12:59PM

sorry about that......not over excited not logged in so it wouldn't post then it appears 4 times

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum